Saturday, April 25, 2009

My first post...

I am going to try this blog thing. I have been looking at all your blogs and hear that means I am a blog stalker... so now I am opening our families life to you! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

Yeah I am so excited that my family is finally starting to entet into the 21st century. I am excited to see the pictures and hear all about what you guys are up too! Love ya

Chris said...

FINALLY!! I have checked this blog almost every day waitin' for a new background and a post!! This will be so fun!! I love that Mr. Jaxson ~ he is the best little guy in preschool!

Mandie said...

Yahooo! I have been waiting for your first post. It will be fun to see whats going on in your little family. Keep on postin.